1. Put him to sleep in just his nappy
2. Drape damp muslin cloths on the side of his cot & in his room (some nights when I've checked on him he's pulled them off & is cuddling them.)
3. Have a fan on low in his room, not only does this help to circulate the air but it acts as a white noise to block out sounds from outside which may disturb Baby J with our windows open.
4. Put a hot water bottle filled with cold water in his cot.
5. Have plenty of drinks on hand.
Try to to panic & stress out, keep calm.